Beacon: FM AFSK/AX.25 at 1200 Baud
- 437.300 kHz UHF Downlink
- 2,403 GHz S-band Downlink
Download our Beacon app to decode the beacons of COMPASS-2 with all necessary programs and an additional user manual which will guide you through the installation process.
To receive the beacon, you need:
- 70cm antenna
- Directed Yagi antenna with rotor
- Egg-Beater / Helix antenna
- Receiver for 70cm
- Satellite Tracker ( Orbitron / Gpredict )
- Cat interface for Doppler correction
- Drivers for controlling the rotor
Download via a dropbox link:
From time to time, we will switch to S-band, then a rotor-controlled satellite dish with S-band capable LNB and an S-band receiver is needed.
The changeover between S-band and 70cm will be announced via Facebook / Twitter.
Video to install Beacon App: